Step 1. Insert a DVD into your drive and launch Mac DVD to FLV Converter.
Click the Add button, select the folder of your DVD movie, and click OK. After the video loaded, you can see all the chapters and titles in it, and then you can check the ones you want to convert. If you want to convert the whole movie, you can just keep all the titles or chapters checked.
Step 2. Edit the video file (Optional)
1. Crop Frame Size to retain what you want.
2. Customize video effect by setting video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation.
3. Trim your favorite segment by clicking "Start Time" and "End Time" buttons.
4. Embed watermarks to your output videos.
Step 3. Output Settings of Mac DVD to FLV Converter
1. Click the Settings button to set Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate and Video Codecs, Sample Rate, Channel, Audio Bitrate and Audio Codecs.
Step 4. Click the Start button to start the DVD ripping task on Mac.